Zone Barber Shop
Recent Comments Zone Barber Shop:
1. Hated it they rushed threw my sons hair and end up cutting him multiple times!! I guess they didnt feel like cutting a childs hair so they just rushed thru it.
2. Pricey for just a haircut. 20$ for a fade& I had to wait an hour. Personal phone call while cutting my hair. The cut was pretty good though.
3. Worst blowout I have ever gotten in my 33 years living lol. White Guy with tattoos on face I don’t recommend. He didn’t even blend/ blowout the back of my hair. The blending on the sides were horrible.
4. Not a good 1st time experience. Brought my 7 yr old son it and the guy wanted to go to lunch and you could see it in his demeanor so I left not a very good experience
5. Good haircut, and I was actually able to walk in without an appointment
6. Always walking out of there with a great haircut
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Great barber shop! I’ve been going for over a year (about every 3-4 months) and they have always been great. Always polite, respectful and attentive.
Definitely go if you’re in the area or looking for a new barber.
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I’m am currently going through chemo and have begun loosing my hair, I made the decision to go in and just get it buzzed off. I went in and met the sweets man name luis and he did just an amazing job, he made me feel super comfortable and
9. Lazy and rude, blown away they have business at all. Guess it depends on there moods
10. My hair was totally messed up and they saved me had my hair fixed quickly n I was back to myself thank you for saving me