Recent Comments Wyoming Nails:
1. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Had a pedi done, was excited to have a $20 pedicure (that was falsely advertised), I got shellac as well which is now chipping terrible ! They ended up telling me at the end of the appointment that my total was $40?! I asked I thought it was $20? And they said $20 extra for shellac ! Which I was unaware…I will not be coming back!
2. 10 out of 10 don’t recommend. How is this place still in business? I should’ve looked at the reviews before coming in but it was really close to my house. Didn’t think it could’ve been this bad. I came in for a quick fill. Lady was very
3. I went here today just for the heck of it! They advertised $10 manicures, so I figured it wasn’t a huge loss if I hated it. I’ll start with the positive: the staff that was there were super friendly! There were only two, but they talked
4. I went there for to get my eyebrows done and I don’t know if the lady was having a bad day but she completely brushed me away with her hands and told me come back later. Rude customer service.
5. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
The people at the place were very rude and impatient It was very unsanitary the equipment was old the nails were lumpy kept talking to other customers while doing my nails uneven nails Was talking on the phone the whole time while doing my nails
6. Critical: Professionalism, Value
I went in there and they wanted to charge me 35 for really short full set acrylic, I seen the prices on the wall and it said 25
Idk if the lady was upset that I didn’t want to pay 35 for the full set but she
7. I got my feet done but at one point I was thinking about refusing the service. I decided to continue. The equipment was old. Overused products are visually unsanitary. I took the big risk of letting them continue on my feet as a diabetic. I
8. Critical: Cleanliness, Quality
Don’t recommend this place at all! I’ve gotten waxed from tons of places and I’ve never had any issues until now. Place seems dead and dirty. Save your money and go somewhere nicer and clean
9. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
They were nice, but seemed like they don’t know how to do nails correctly.haven’t even had my acrylics for a week and they are popping off, she glued them down so weird. Also my friend got her pedi and it looked terrible, the person who did her pedi looked like a 14 year old boy who didn’t know what he was doing.
10. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Not only did they see us 30 minutes after our appointment, i sat in the pedicure chair for 25 minutes before they started. They sat and watched tv, barley focused on me, my toes look like my daughter could’ve painted them. I will not go