Recent Comments Wooten’s Barbershop:
1. Barbers take their time to give you an amazing haircut, did not feel rushed at all. I am very happy with the cut I got from Mike, he is very skilled.
2. Critical: Professionalism
1 person in the front while rest in the back eating. Told me to comeback another time. This is at 12:30 pm mind you. Then proceeded to give me a card told me I need to book online. The only reason I came to this place is because in the
3. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a haircut and I had never before been to an actual barber shop, but choosing Wooten’s was a great choice. My barber was Chris and even though my hair was long and messy before I got there, Chris did an
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Great experience at Wooten’s. They were able to get my nephews and I in pretty quick. Bobby was my barber and he was awesome. The haircut was spot on and i even decided to go with a full face shave that was even better. My nephews enjoyed
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
(Full transformation) This was my first time going to a real barber shop since I was about 6 years old I’ve had long hair mostly since but recently wanted a change so my buddy took me here before are trip n oh boy did they come through my
6. Positive: Professionalism
Just moved into the area looking for a new barbershop in my area. I stumbled across Wooten’s Barber Shop. The shop is very inviting and the energy is comfortable and fun. The TV’s and music were heaven for my kids. My sons are very anxious
7. Been going to different places in the Valley for my haircuts and having a hard time finding a place I feel comfortable with! But once I came in for my hair cut and beard to be trimmed i knew this was going to be my go-to place! Kyle and
8. Wooten’s Barbershop is the best barbershop around. The staff is top notch. Always super friendly. They really know what they’re doing. Never had a bad cut. Customer service 10/10. Cannot say enough good things about this shop.
9. Our 7 year old son has Autism and is super sensitive to sounds and sensations, and asks a TON of questions. Kyle started cutting his hair about two years ago and he was so patient with him from the moment we walked in. When there are tears,
10. Best barber shop, great respectful guys working here. I’ve taken my oldest here for years, now my youngest just enjoyed his first haircut here. Owner keeps the atmosphere happy and talkative which is what I expect at a good barber shop.