Whitlow’s Barber Lounge
Recent Comments Whitlow’s Barber Lounge:
1. Been coming to this barbershop since 1992! My man Frank Stoner retired in 2020 but still come and show Mr. Whitlow my love and support ❤ R.I.P 🙏🏾 Trish and Mary! Two of the best females barbers ever.
2. .r. Whitlow has cut my hair for the past 6 years and he always gets it right. Great conversations in this shop as well as care for the community and the residents in it.
3. One of the best you can’t get no better of all barbers. 🍾👌🏼
4. Million Man March Breakfast and Lunch Wonderful all day, Network and City of Detroit Council Candidates
5. Great place for a haircut and a good conversation. Mr. Whitlow was mentored by Raymond Parks, Rosa Parks husband. He contributes to the community and is a mentor to young men who visit the shop. I appreciate his work and his person.
6. The Barber did a very good job, Nice clean place nice conversation, Safe environment didn’t have to worry about my vehicle.
7. 💈 Mr. Frank cuts my hair and he does a great job. This is one of the best barber shops in Detroit!
8. Family friendly ages 2 and 8. Love their cuts!
9. I have been going there for over 40 years whitlow and Frank Great people excellent Barber’s
10. I’ve been getting my haircut here since 1993. I wouldn’t trade my barber for a million bucks. Professional, & knowledgeable about hair care!!!