Recent Comments Uptown Barbers:
1. Great vibe with friendly and knowledgeable barbers. Love coming here. John does really good work.
2. Cleanest fades around! All the barbers are very talented. I’ve been going here for years and years! Great atmosphere and great haircuts!
3. Critical: Quality, Value
DON’T go to this barber shop!! I Showed the barber David a clear picture and described what I wanted in detail just to have him still screw my hair up to the point I need to wear a hat for at least a whole month. The first picture below is a reference and the second is what I got.
4. In addition to 4-5 barbers for appointments they had 3 more just for walk-ins. On the down side, the “cash only” policy caught me by surprise and I had to leave my drivers license, find an ATM, etc. Still, I got a great haircut on a Saturday without an appointment.
5. Great cut stopped in as I walked past this place the night before. exactly what I want when I think about a barber shop experience.
6. Always a wait. Haircut is pretty good. Don’t agree with them drinking beers around the shop though, pretty unprofessional in my opinion. All in all the barbers are good and make conversation and finish pretty quickly.
7. I’ve been going here for like 6 years. Haircuts are good. If you have curly hair I recommend hitting up Mike. You’re definitely going to wait a long time if you dont have an appointment. Average time per haircut is 40 minutes.
8. Great barber shop. You can’t go by the hours on there website as they seem to change every Saturday afternoon. This is third time for me. One customer and the doors are locked an hour to an hour and a half early. Post your hours correctly.
9. There quick n there Barbers give you great haircuts..and theres plenty of parking..⭐💈✂
10. I’ve never had anything but an amazing haircut here. I’ve paid 4x as much as they charge and only gotten half as good of a cut. Because of this I usually give a large tip.