unlimited barber shop
Recent Comments unlimited barber shop:
1. I asked for the trim and she buzzed my head. then i asked her if she knows how to do a taper then she did that to my hair . i don’t recommend at all , go to super cuts instead u have a better chance of getting what u want
2. Best barbershop around. Linda runs a tight ship. All barbers from Peter, to Jason to Nancy fade like champs 👍 come here weekly and have for the last 2 years…make a 20 minute drive each time.
3. Best haircut experience I’ve had in California. Barber listened and did what I asked. Trimmed eyebrows too. Never had that offered. This is a gentleman’s barber shop. The cut was priced right.
4. as soon as she sat me down she said she didn’t know how to do a trim , my question is how does someone have a license and doesn’t know how to do a simple trim , she didn’t even bother to use the scissors and afterward she said ” i hate
5. Guys, please save yourselves a bad time. The guy that cut my hair had little to no experience. I politely told the owner I was unhappy and she couldn’t take the bad feedback. She yelled “GET OUT!!!” In front of other customers. I never
6. Amazing service, kind staff, great haircut. Even after all these years, they consistently remain high quality to both long time and new customers alike. I moved away and still drive all the way to get my hair cut here!
7. Not to single out a person but linda is the best.. I have curly hair n shes the only one I trust with my haircuts… perfect every time 🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I have my own barber but he was out of town for the month. Googled a nearby barbershop and saw this place had good reviews. Called ahead and they said they take walk ins. Showed up 10 min later and Linda had me all set up. She listened to
9. I found this barber on google maps and saw the reviews were good.
I walked in and it’s a first come first serve basis. The wait wasn’t long at all
10. Linda and her staff are great! Not only are their haircuts consistent but they try to teach you about the different cowlicks or things going on with your hair.