Recent Comments Turbo Nails:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I had two gentlemen treat me today, one for each service. They are very talented artist, both Gentlemen where a pleasure to be with. Today was my first visit at this Salon and with the experience I had, I highly recommend it. I will be back
2. Critical: Professionalism
I went here with my best friend for a pedicure & a full set. The pedicure was done by a very kind lady. When it was time for a full set I sat at the very LAST chair with Tin H I think was his name? I have never had someone treat me so
3. Got full set nails done for the first time and I couldnt be happier! Very skillful artists!
The pedicure was also very relaxing. They have massage chairs too.
Would highly recommend this place and will definitely come again.
4. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
I moved from Atlanta and my very close friend recommended this place to me. I have been visiting this place since July 21. I recently switched from gel to dip manicure. There is this guy who sits on the 2nd seat from the left, who is very
5. Critical: Quality
This is a full set there is no way my nails are not lasting for longer than two weeks. The nail tech was very rough and I believe he was rushing and now my nails are broken $110 later. Y’all should be ashamed. Not to mention my friend who
6. I am very disappointed with the service today. I was Turbo customer the past 6 years. Today the second time I noticed that the service was bad and my nails not done properly. Good luck with your service.
7. Went here 2weeks ago the guy I had was rudely chatting with his other coworkers the entire time and was constantly bending my left hand around saying I wasn’t holding it correctly for him. I get my nails done every 3 weeks and have never
8. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Wife brought 7 year old daughter in to get mani and pedi. Price says $18 for mani and pedi. They charged $40. And it really wasn’t even a real mani pedi. They literally painted her nails and called it good. Time to find a new place.
Services: Pedicures, Manicures
9. I made an appointment today for a French full set and left pretty disappointed. The young man who did my nails had very little attention to detail and I had to fix my nails when I got home. My cuticles were left a mess. Dried acrylic was
10. This place is amazing! Such friendly staff, very calming environment, many options, and very cleanly. The lady I had was very helpful in giving advice to me based on my nail problems. She gave me options, and guided me to the best one. No