Recent Comments The Grove:
1. Cute little mall, a few options – primarily food.
2. Good stores and restaurants there, great location
3. Great place to head for happy hour after work. App and drink specials til 6. Stayed longer and got both the Dry Heat Burger and the amazing chilli rubbed long beef ribs. HIGHLY recommended for anyone in the area.
4. Clean and neat convenience store. Decent car wash for the price.
5. All the shops are easy to shop in, great parking, cool goodies, a thrifty fun stop
for Thrifting treasures and the take coupons!
6. Nice food courts close to my PT clinic. Taco Bell staff very attentive and helped catch an order error I made..very professional and kind.
7. hometown pizza- great food, great service
8. Clean!…downfall is there’s never enough parking!
9. Has a few nice stores. Haven’t had any trouble here!
10. Did not care for the food. Flavorless. I liked what my niece’s daughter was eating from the kids’ menu