The Dugout Barber Shop
Recent Comments The Dugout Barber Shop:
1. As a new Tampa resident, this place made me feel like I was at my old shop in Queens. Tony is great and the staff looks like they know what their doing. I highly recommended this shop.
2. Open later than most barbershops. I went to 3 other local shops(all on the same street/block) and was turned away because it was a half hour till closing. This barber shop will always greet you with a great attitude, they are family
3. Fredy is the best thank you is my barber for more the 15 years.
4. Love this place . That my barber Eldon here 6 years ago and he is the only person who has cut my hair since. You get your haircut By the same guy every 7-10 days he eventually becomes a good friend ! Great fades and cuts, the fellas are experienced and top shelf. Check em out
5. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Words can’t explain ! I walked in with my brother and 2 boys and unfortunately if you don’t have an appointment you either will watch people sitting waiting on someone or people walking in and getting a haircut… after what seems like for
6. Best in town💪 im well please with my haircut thank u 👁❤👁
7. Love this place it’s really hard to get good Barbers but this place has many talented barbers Freddy and Carlos are my guys but the rest of them are also good you would recommend this place if you’re looking for fire haircuts AKA good haircuts
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Just got one of the best haircuts. Very friendly, and very thorough.
Great price as well. Will be back again.
9. Robinson cut my hair. Great job he’s my new barber. Done in a timely fashion and professionally done. Great hair cuts.
10. I get me and my three boys hair cut every 2wks and they love her and i love the environment