Tadeo’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Tadeo’s Barber Shop:
1. Sergio has come a long way from the humble beginnings when he opened the shop. He’s got quite the vibe going on in the shop now and has a great crew. When I rolled in, the shop was full of many different types of hair. They proceeded to
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
What a great place! Great haircut, fun atmosphere, and a family feel. Even though I’m visiting from Florida, the owner, Sergio, made me feel like family from the time I walked through the door. I highly recommend this place! In a hurry? Can
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Nomads/Travelers: This is the barber to go to! Friendly barbers with excellent customer service and great atmosphere. Shop is clean and well decorated with TVs and music. I’m traveling through the area and this was a great choice.
4. Great spot to get a cut as a traveler. Being from Brooklyn I used to get a hair cut every two weeks and am very pleased with the quality cut I got here. Cleaned beard and a great fade, now I’m ready for my friends wedding. 😁
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
I have been getting my hair cut at Tadeo’s for over a year now. I have always got exactly what i wanted and the staff have always been top notch. The treat each customer as an honored guest with an extremely clean and welcoming atmosphere
6. I have a bad scar on the back of my head and this is the first barber that actually gave me ideas on how to blend it in a little better! I have never gotten as many compliments as I have with this haircut! Definitely my new barbershop.
7. Great experience! Fun atmosphere. Sergio and the guys make you feel very comfortable. I got a great haircut and beard trim. Techniques, use of equipment and attention to detail is something you just don’t see any more. These guys got it!
8. Hubby ABSOLUTELY loved this place. Guys are super friendly! I Wasn’t a fan of making an appointment and our barber still being 30 minutes late but hubby was happy!
9. Not recommend. I booked a 3pm haircut online for $28. I waited until 320pm, my hair was cut shorter than requested, and it was $40 cash only. This was my first and last time at Tadeo’s, look elsewhere for a haircut.
10. They were very professional, And did a great job. Definitely would come back for a second time.