T L Nails and Spa
Recent Comments T L Nails and Spa:
1. Lisa does my nails and I love them! She takes her time and makes you feel important! Always super friendly. I love that the shop is small. Much better than any around the area. It is quiet and relaxing. They do great work. Tianna has a awesome personality also! 😉
2. A lot of people hate this salon, but I stopped in last week because I didn’t want to go to my usual place in the mall during the Christmas season. My expectations were very low, but they did a satisfactory job on my nails. Not the most
3. Positive: Punctuality, Quality
I love getting my nails done here. They seem to be very busy at times, so calling in advance or making an appointment really helps with timeliness. They respect appointments. The quality of this place is amazing. They do my nails so
4. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I just love Danny, he is super honest and always leaves my hands looking fantastic! They offer really good service and hospitality.
Services: Dip powder, Manicures
5. Very helpful, pay attention to special needs (eg, gentle when they see surgical starts, etc.). Very reasonable pricing. I especially appreciate they go not require appointments. My pedicure was technically well done, and so relaxing!
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
The people here are amazing! They are so nice and very interactive with their customers! They have me a good price for beautifully done nails. 10000/10 recommend coming here for your nails.
Service: Acrylic nails
7. Very good service and did well on my nails. Very friendly and good customer service.
8. Amazing work. I will definitely be going back again. Friendly people there. They talk to you and make you feel like a friend there. Comfortable environment to be in 😊
9. I love the hospitality. The time spent on my pedicure was excellent and the love I was showed when getting my nails done was great. Even though I don’t live here i will definitely visit when Im in town.
10. Just started going here again and absolutely just love the new owner Danny. He is someone who knows how to do the dip powder perfectly. I have had the dip done before and it would chip within a week to a week and a half. Now I have it