Recent Comments Style Cuts:
1. I normally don’t go here to cut my hair, but I was in a rush and my barber was fully booked. I walked in and a tall curly haired lady with glasses sat me down. First off she didn’t sweep up all of the nasty hair on the chair and on the
2. Dave did a great job cutting my hair. Very happy and will be coming back regularly. I’m picky about my barbers too!
3. Dave and the hair stylists of Style Cuts have been cutting my hair for at least 20 years. My father-in-law started going back when he was in school over 50 years ago when Dave’s dad, Colin, owned the shop. They do a great job, and it’s a
4. Casey did a great job on my hair. I definitely plan on getting my next haircut there as well.
5. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
I had to really take a step back before I posted this review. I hate to rate local small businesses bad, but in this one I need to. My husband needed a total head shave so we stopped at this local barber shop. The owner Dave told my husband
6. Been going here since I was in college. Dave and Yasmin always do a great job.
7. There is a reason that this place has been around since 1960. I’ve had my hair cut by 3/4 of the staff over the last 16 years and I have zero complaints.
Services: Haircut, Beard trim
8. I went in, because my barber moved out of town. I was taken care of immediately by a lady in her early 30’s with blonde hair. The cut was great; exactly what I asked for, but the lady that cut my hair critiqued my choice in style and was
9. I’m graduating after 5 years of undergrad and grad school at UF. I went to style cuts for my first hair cut in Gainesville, and have only gone to them since then. I’ve literally never had a bad haircut, and the owner and other stylists are
10. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Got a cut July 3rd expecting to get a nice clean cut for the holiday and the lady cutting my hair was extremely rude and messed my hair up. My sideburns are completely different. Considering how rude she was you’d assume she can do a simple shape up.