State Barber Shop
Recent Comments State Barber Shop:
1. The best barber shop in northern Michigan or anywhere as far as I’m concerned. They do it all. Bill and Amy, the owners, are excellent! Best flat tops and beard trims. Very excellent prices too if that’s what matters.
2. The two Barbers there are fantastic they cut my hair the way I want it and believe it or not I drive 150 miles to get my haircut there can’t get a better haircut anywhere at a real good price and we have fun while I’m there they’re the best
3. This is your home town barber shop. Always friendly and courteous. Good conversation. If you have never stopped here you need too.
4. Got a haircut in a walk-in. Service was fast and friendly. Wish I had this barbershop at home. Would recommend. Cash only. Mens cut was $13 at the time.
5. Great atmosphere. Lived here for 8 years and that was the first time I went there with my boys. It was very busy, you just sit and wait in line, no appointments. I like it that way. Just sit around and listen to funny stories and jokes while you wait. Oh, they did a good job too! Definitely going to be a regular from now on 🙂
6. Good conversations, great haircuts, and even better people. What more could you ask for from your local barber shop!?
7. By far the best place in Alpena for a haircut. Great haircut done extremely quick and smooth. They also have great machines that aren’t old and rusty or screw up like other places. Overall, it was a very polite and friendly environment. I’d recommend this place!
8. I walked in an sat down before I new it I was all done . The barber was very fast and did a good job. It’s always nice to go to a good Barber that will listen to what you’re going through at the moment like a good bartender. Very friendly very fast and did a very good job on my hair very happy
9. Was able to get me in the chair ten min before he closed, my first time there and he started twenty min late to cut my hair. Will return for future cuts. He did great job on the cut as well.
10. Hadn’t been here for a few years since moving from the area. About the only thing that I noticed that has changed is the upgrade to a flat screen TV! Still a very popular place and the waiting patrons prove it! Don’t let the line worry you.