S&N Nails &Spa
Recent Comments S&N Nails &Spa:
1. Sooo here are my thoughts…I get my nails done at this place because it’s close by where I live.. I also like one nail tech who works there. The women are nice but the man can be very unprofessional a lot of times. I have personally seen
2. Pedicure w Shellac . Charged $30 for Pedicure Extra $20 for Shellac
Full Set ( I asked for Acrylic ) w clear coat . Charged $55.00
$1.00 fee for using a credit card
3. DONT COME HERE. I came here to get a pedicure for my birthday. I got acrylic on my toes. The next day one came off and 2 days later 3 more came off , as well as my whole toe nail. I came to receive a refund they won’t give me one and the
4. Sometimes there is a wait but they do nails pretty quickly. Been coming here for years and have never really been dissatisfied.
5. Waited 2 hours showed the man what I wanted he grabbed swatches and would not listen to me. He kept grabbing my hands to start and I told him stop because if I don’t find what I like I’m not getting nails he told me to sit so he could do
6. Alls I can say is, YIKES. Undoubtedly the worst manicure I have ever received. Unsanitary conditions and very poor manicure technique, leaving with chunks of finger missing, bleeding, is not my idea of a mani. The tech said, “ I’m sorry I cut too much” ya think?! Very disappointed and will not be returning!
7. They did my nails so big and ugly I will never go get again
8. They do not play. Up to date nails and fast. All the latest trends. Make sure you call for an appointment because they are busy. TAI and DANNY are the best nail techs ever. Ask for them.
9. I have been getting my nails done here since they opened.. I will probably continue going here forever the prices are great. And the techs are even better.
10. The service is too expensive for what they do and one of the guys is so rude. The only thing that I thought about is when they talk about Asia Americans this is why. Sometimes it’s not about color or nationality.