Scores Haircuts for Men
Recent Comments Scores Haircuts for Men:
1. This was my first time for getting a haircut and beard trim at Score’s. The lady that cut my hair and beard trim was Dani. Very professional and polite person. She is a rock star in her in doing her job.
Service: Scissor cut
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Have been going here for years now, and my teen boys have always had great haircuts and they are quite picky about their hair! Hillary is awesome and our go to person, but when she’s not available the others are great too.
3. Reasonably priced and always a great hair cut. They’re always busy, but with an appointment I’ve never had to wait. You can’t go wrong with any of them although Molly is my go to. Highly recommend!
4. I was not welcome due to mask policy.
Edit: There were at least 3 signs saying that you required masks, I did not have
5. Everyone here is friendly and inviting. There are only three chairs and it gets busy sometimes so make an appointment if you’re in a hurry. I’ve never recieved a bad cut here in years. The free shampoo and neck shave are also great.
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
This place is awesome been going here for almost two years now and have never been disappointed. Hillary is my go to person, but everyone there is great and friendly! I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
7. The shop was really clean. They offered me a free cold beverage. Hillary cut my hair, and she was super friendly, and made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in the door. I would recomend Scores to anyone around the Plymouth area who
8. Good haircut, just make sure to schedule an appointment
9. Been here for a hair cut couple time. Think I found my new place to get my hair cut. Always friendly always a great cut. Walk ins always welcome or phone for appointment. You even get a free drink while your waiting. Its Just a great place.
10. Nice place for a great haircut at a fair price. Super Friendly service, comfortable atmosphere (fitness magazines and drinks), and warm towel/neck shave tops it off. Emily is great and hear nothing but great comments about Lauren from my co-worker.