Recent Comments Sassy Nails:
1. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Getting a pedicure was a much needed outing to say the least and I saw this place had good reviews so I tried it out, bad mistake.
The guy that did my pedicure didn’t seem like he wanted to be there AT ALL, kept
2. I have been to sassy nails six times or so in the last couple of years. I have gone to other salons into between visits because I usually meet friends for pedicures and they pick the place. I have never had as good of an experience at those
3. I ended up getting a new girl. Today was her 1st day. She was very polite, talked to me about life and did my nails so nicely. She was very gentle and asked me often if my nails were what I wanted.
4. I wasn’t sure how to handle the situation when I was in there but there’s nails are so big and look nothing like almond shape. They are sloppy and I will have to get these removed because they look so bad. 60 bucks too.
Service: Acrylic nails
5. I’m actually sitting here right now getting my pedicure I’m so In love with this place I couldn’t wait to go home to write a review. This place is amazing, they are AMAZING they really know how to make you feel special. Very tailored
6. Going to Miami in 2 weeks! Casey did such a wonderful job. She did exactly what I asked for! She is such a talented, bubbly, sweet, & professional nail tech. She took her time doing my nails which I appreciated. I highly recommend her! Staff we’re kind & engaged with customers which I enjoyed seeing. I would totally come back 🙂
7. Critical: Value
to be completely honest, i felt a bit taken advantage of. my nail tech ignored the prices listed and uncharged me $25 dollars on top of their base price for a full set of acrylics with gel polish because they were “the longest nails she’s
8. Absolutely love this salon! Staff is talented and friendly. My pedicure and gel manicure always look great and last forever. Highly recommend!
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Even though I didn’t have an appointment, I was quickly helped and taken care of! Very gentle when removing my gel polish, cutting cuticles, and clipping nails. The pedicure seats have great massage options, and the hot stones feel amazing
10. Positive: Quality
Nice man did my nails . I love them . I feel like they are gonna break easily but we will see and it was $85 for this which I think is outrageous… then 45 for pedi …
Service: Acrylic nails