Recent Comments Salon 45:
1. Super nice staff and our kids had a great time getting their cuts. Nice little shop. Highly recommend. Wish kids cuts were a little cheaper but I think all salons went up in price so I understand.
2. Wilma can cut any style! After a bad haircut at another salon, I scheduled an appointment at Salon 45. Thank goodness Wilma fixed the hack job! Yes, I will have to wait for the bangs to grow out (I hate bangs on me), but she did a beautiful
3. Michael did a great job cutting both my husbands hair and mine.
4. Mike does a good job cutting my hair.
5. Great hair cut was busy how it should be right before Christmas the owner cut mine
6. Get good cuts go there all the time
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism
Great customer service. Wilma is a great and caring beautician.
8. I just went in for me and my daughter to get our hair cut. It was last minute and Wilma got us right in. She did exactly what we asked and was very sweet. She went above and beyond for both of us and we will definitely be back! We both love our new hair!
9. Great haircut; unbelievable pricing. Someone recommended Wilma to me and I have gone to her several times and consistently get a terrific cut, blow dry and style for $10.00. Can’t recommend her enough.
10. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I went in to get my haircut and showed a picture of what I wanted, it looks absolutely nothing like I wanted. I have very naturally curly hair and she cut it so short I no longer have curls! Needless to say I’m devastated