Reyna’s Hair Salon
Recent Comments Reyna’s Hair Salon:
1. 0 stars if I could. I called to make an appointment but a lady said it was empty so I should go in. So I went and it was full of people getting cuts and full of people waiting. They kept taking people walking in after me and I was never
2. This place it’s ok the only thing I notice they cut hair very quickly..and I like that. Please make sure clean and sanitize your brushes and shavers,blades..
3. Lots of stylists available. No wait. Good haircut.
4. Since I moved across state from Detroit area it’s been hard for me to find a decent Barber. But this is definitely the spot to go to good haircuts great price nice atmosphere and crispy lineups
5. Well $50 for 2 haircuts for a 10 year old and an adult. Not very clean and if you don’t speak Spanish good luck. I couldn’t communicate with stylist and the only one who could translate what we wanted was busy cutting his own clients hair
6. I like coming here, they do tend to get busy so make sure you are not rushing. I also like my boys getting their haircut by the barber, I feel like the woman don’t always know how to cut the men’s or boy’s hair. But I also get my daughter
7. So nice&fast lets be honest they know how to do some heavy black African American course hair I love the ENGERY reminds me of my grand mother salon back home .
8. Was and is a great place I go to get my hair cut, usually I just get same style but shorter. Been to other places because it’s to far for me but they never do it like this place. (keep in mind I tell them exactly the same thing I told her to do) which is perfectly the way I want it. Good people here will keep going here for years.
9. My wife had an appointment made at 2 an they made her wait for an hour an a half an then she messaged me saying she is about to be done an that is at 6 this place is a joke don’t waste your money here we finally left at 7:15 this a joke
10. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Do not recommend this place at all. Very unprofessional. When you walk in and ask for a price for a certain service you get told one thing and then when finished and it’s time to pay, you get a totally different higher price. Ridiculous