Recent Comments Razor’s Edge:
1. Razors Edge is a neighborhood barbershop. The original owner Franco cut my hair for years. When he passed away I went to a different place. I can back and tried a bunch of the barbers until I settled on one. I have been a monthly client for
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Just got back from getting my hair cut here for the first time. We’re in the process of moving down here and I desperately needed a haircut. This was the best hair cut I’ve had in a long time!
3. Been going here for over 10 years. Always great service and amazing cuts by any of the 3 barbers
4. All the reviews are true. Got my haircut here for fist time and I’m so happy!! Make sure you bring cash, the accept cash only.
5. Not much as far as interior design but they give a nice haircut.
6. Always great service! Good prices. Been their client for over 20 years!
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I came here a few years ago because someone on reddit r/miami suggested this place. I have been going here for all my hair cuts since. They are a friendly team and yohany who has the last seat in the back is a pro. The team speaks mostly
8. Grew up going to this amazing family owned barber shop! So many great people! The barbers have been working there for years and years! Only time one left is cause he unfortunately passed away. He was well into his 80s! They give a great quality haircut at a great quality price! #razorsedge #barbershop
9. Yamilet is the best barber in the world. She always knows how to do my hair perfectly and she does it perfectly every single time.
10. Finally, after two months of living in Miami and 4 haircuts, I found a great barber. I didn’t catch her name, but she was the only lady in the place and she knows her stuff. Good with fades and knows how to use scissors. Plus, she an