PSC Hair Studio (Park Seung Chol Hair Studio)
Recent Comments PSC Hair Studio (Park Seung Chol Hair Studio) :
1. Very friendly, mostly Korean but speak English. I was there for a long hair curly perm, it took 3 hours but turned out nice. I will go back to get rid of this gray in about 6 weeks
2. The layout and decor was different from any I had seen before. The staff are Korean and speak English to customers and Korean largely otherwise. Those are not negatives to me, but some may be put off by it. My son had his hair cut by a lady named Hannah. She and all of the staff were friendly and polite. Hannah was very fast, but showed a great attention to detail. She listened to,what my son wanted and gave him a great hair cut. The folks are genuinely friendly and a pleasure to deal with. The prices are very fair for a high quality of work performed. I’ll never go back to a chain barber shop
3. Good and professional Asian hair salon experience. I wished the staff spoke more and better English so that customers not from Korean background could take advantage of their service better. Also could use a better scheduling system. I highly recommend you giving this place a try.
4. My son and I tried for the first time since we couldn’t go to Atlanta before the year ends. We couldn’t be happier with the result! Now we don’t need to go to Atlanta for a hair cut (we live in B’ham). It’s best to have a picture of the hair style you want. My son already had one but I didn’t. However, I told her what I wanted (short bob) and she looked for the photos. I found the image I wanted and she recreated it!
5. 5 star service, fantastic cuts and the best customer service! It’s where I get all my hair care needs! I recommend this place