Recent Comments Premier Barbers:
1. It was my first time coming here and they messed up my hair. They charged me $50 even after messing up my hair.. I recommend not coming here it’s a waste of money.
2. Always a great experience, as well as exceptional haircuts by @AJIZZLECUTZ..For 7 years he has been the only Barber My Son & I go to…
3. Great spot
And the people treat you like a friend
4. My son won’t go any place else. Good customer service, you’re greeted upon arrival. We see Brian every time for custom designs. Although we almost always have an appointment, walk ins are welcome and the wait is quick.
5. DO NOT COME HERE!!!! The worst barber around! They messed up my sons hair and charged him $20 and it don’t look cut I went to ask for them to fix it and the owner tried to give me parenting advice.. please learn how to run a business
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I went over CRISTIANS spot and he cut my hair! It was great man! He drives to you, for a fee, or ask the gentlemen to go over his pad!
7. I usually love this place but I just called today Aug 27th and the guy who answered the phone was extremely rude. He wouldn’t answer my question about the price increase and kept repeating “would you like to make an appointment” with
8. Just took my 5yr old son for a nice cut and they provided more than I expected, very polite and attentive to my kid, place was clean and other parents had their youngsters lined up and felt the same as well , I recommend these barbers to those who want the same results! Make premiere ur stop!! Good looking out Mike!!
9. Few months ago I took my son and I noticed I been there for a while. Until I put attention who was the and who got the. Then I heard one of the barbers saying who’s next the other barber. The second barber said there is two a kid and a guy. The first barber said your next. I was there before that guy. How he was next before me?
10. Great vib even better cuts .love this place .everyone here is cool .David cut Great hair.