Phil’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Phil’s Barber Shop:
1. Judy is a fantastic barber and always ensures my haircut is precise to what I need. I am so glad I found this shop because I trust I will always get a quality cut. The prices are also the best in the area. Try and call to make an appointment if you can because she has a lot of loyal customers.
2. I was in town working at Yale Rep and needed a haircut before opening night. This was – no joke – one of the BEST haircuts I’ve ever gotten.
3. Feel so lucky to have found this barber shop in my first week of moving to New Haven! I’ve now been a loyal monthly customer for almost two years.
I know I can always count on Julie for a same day appointment and she’s
4. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Judy is amazing!! I was stressing so much about my haircut place change in New Haven, she understood my nervousness and walked me through how she was going to cut my hair given my complicated head shape! The result exceeded my expectations
5. Hands down best barber shop in New Haven! Judy is professional, experienced, and passionate in her work. She’s very skilled and friendly, I love the new haircut she suggested and cut for me today! They offer one of the cheapest prices in
6. Initially I chose to get my haircut here because of the great price ($21 cash) and three years later I have not gone anywhere else. The quality haircut I receive every time is amazing and always exactly how I want. I originally came in with
7. Have been coming to this place for three years. Julie’s amazing and communicate about the haircut I want every time. To make it easier tho, I’d try to give the numbers (length) for the side and the top. And my haircut always turns out
8. I had went in trusting her to give me a simple taper to have a more groomed Hair style. I have curly hair, not too dense, She completely ignored the way I wanted to style my hair and started hacking away at it when I didn’t even want it too
9. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Very friendly barber shop, also the cheapest price in New Haven for amazing work she does. This feels like one of those shops you just like and get so used to like its a home, she also told me stories of how students here came as freshmen and continue to visit until they graduate.
10. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Truly the worst haircut I have ever received. I was extremely clear with what I wanted, which was not a complicated haircut. My usual haircut takes about 35 minutes to complete at a professional barber shop. This cut took 11 minutes. At