Recent Comments Pet Salon:
1. Very friendly. Always happy with the work they do they love your dog as much as you do. They are kind and gentle with the the dogs. I highly recommend pet salon. Their pricing is quite reasonable. I’ve been with them for years.
2. Mochi – Before and Mochi – After. She had a big date that night, apparently it went well! And we credit that to the fantastic hair cut she received from the nice and gentle stylists at Mentone Pet Salon! For reals, good people.
3. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value
This place is a literal lifesaver for me and my cockapoo, Spunky! Jeanette works so well with my dog and they always reasonably try to fit me in ASAP, I really wouldn’t know where I’d be without them!! My dog is always so refreshed and relieved after going in!
4. Great pet salon. Just moved location near A&W. They have you call and they come out to get your animal due to COVID. My dog always comes out clean and happy. Much better service and price than the big store groomers.
5. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value
I have adopted a rescued Pomeranian that was a mess, both physically and emotionally. Pet Salon agreed to take her and did an expert shave on her in record time at a reasonable price. Sue was her groomer, and she was very understanding and
6. Took my Chihuahua Shitzu mix, who is normally very feisty and no one will groom him. These ladies did AMAZING! The cut was perfect and my dog was happy! The whole family loved it. I will definately come back and recommend anyone to come and get your dog groomed here.
7. The Beautiful woman whom I spoke with was very professional. The handling of the beast was very nice to see. The work that was done to the beast was very noticeable and by how excited she became. A job well done. I saw her as obese but was corrected, she’s fluffy.
8. I found this place as i drive by there every morning for work soi told my brother hey lets go here and get some information and check out the place for his small doggie. We went inside and the owner instead of greeting us she said you
9. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value
They offer a quick and professional nail clipping for my dog and their hours of business are very accommodating! I feel fortunate to have such a great and trustworthy groomers so close to home. The employees are warm and friendly and gentle!
10. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
First time taking my frenchie groomed, Sue helped us out, reassuring Napoleon would be fine, handle him great. Came out looking like a shiny penny! Great tips and advice. Recommend this place.