Recent Comments Paradise Nails:
1. My first time visiting this salon and I found them very friendly and extremely helpful. Since not getting my nails done in 7+ years, MANY things have changed!! The lady took her time and explained everything and all the pricing. I left with
2. Ownership recently changed. They are a small but mighty crew of kind professionals. I drive out of my way for Jack to do my nails. My nails have never been almond shaped until I trusted Jack to their care. I enjoy going to see him and his wife, the dynamic duo.
3. I used to love this place, but lately the quality has been subpar. I got a pedicure with no polish, and then a full set with gel. I understand a gel full set would be pricey, but $85 when I didn’t even get polish on my toes or any designs?
4. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Upon arrival, and during my service of getting my nails done the nail techs were rude and unprofessional making my FIRST time experience uncomfortable. I went to Paradise nails because I was in the area and had never been before, figured
5. Positive: Professionalism
We’re open for business
Appointments are available
Walk in client please check in for available service
6. I got there when it opened ask if they had time for a fill in and pedicure she said yes. First I get a 45 min pedicure, then tell me there’s 4 people ahead, that have appointments. Not sure why they went tell me that at first. Paid for my
7. So I went to paradise nail salon on my birthday a week ago like I normally do on my bday because they are right across the street from my apartment . The man that greeted me asked what I want did and said my eyebrows and a manicure with
8. I always go here every 2 to 3 weeks to treat myself to a pedicure and they do an amazing job…they massage your feet.
9. Positive: Quality
I’ve been getting my lashes done by Sabrina for many years now, and the 5 stars are based on only her services. The other ladies who’ve done them when she wasn’t available do not seemed to be able to provide lash extensions with good
10. I went in with someone else for a pedicure. A young man worked on me while a young woman worked on my cousin. The water was a nice temp. Both people were pleasant and easy-going. The young man was gentle with my toes & gave the right amount