Old Barn Antique Mall Inc
Recent Comments Old Barn Antique Mall Inc:
1. This place is cool. They have alot of old stuff, but it’s all pretty pricey. However you can find good deals. I found a film camera from the 70’s for $30, it’s retail value is a few hundred.
2. Very friendly.. lot of things to see.. unique.. love antiques
3. Reasonable price & friendly staff are pros. It would be nice if they improve display because it has so many different collections so it’s difficult to find which items/groups are located. Once you pass the area and didn’t remember the place, you would not be able to find it easily.
4. This is the Togo spot for antiques South of the county, for sure. There are so many things rooms to go thru but your better off going thru the main big entrance. Your gonna find really unique sellers. The atmosphere is sort of open ceiling very old building again if you walk in thru the main entrance.
5. Huge antique mall with over 60 dealers. The shop is filled with every antique you could possibly want, including ceramics, western, glassware, estate & costume jewelry, sterling silver and so much more. Give yourself a couple of hours to see the whole store!
6. My mom really likes this store.
7. Super friendly staff and always able to find something unique.
8. I buy for clients at the “Old Barn Antiques”, they have everything you can think of there.
Great prices and many treasures there for all of us!
9. Huge antique store. You’ll probably find anything old you’re looking for and a few rare pieces. From silverware to clothes to records and collectibles. Nostalgia
10. Awesome place to find some interesting nostalgic pieces.