NY Finest II Barbershop
Recent Comments NY Finest II Barbershop:
1. I was a walk-in, they did a great job and was fast. Music was loud, but I’m not complaining about it, just be aware of you’re sensitive to that. Awesome people work there! Cash-only, but ATM on premises with a comparatively low fee.
2. I got my haircut from Jake the barber and it’s the best haircut I’ve ever gotten. My beard and hair is so crisp and well done. I will definitely be coming back.
Services: Beard trim, Shape up
3. Critical: Quality
The barber repeatedly asked what me what I wanted which I didn’t mind but still proceeded to do the wrong thing. He not only did what he wanted but still managed to leave bald spots and many cuts on my head so I will now be having to go somewhere else to fix my hair. If your looking for a good haircut don’t go to this place.
4. It was surprisingly a good haircut make sure to call ahead and book an appointment otherwise you won’t get seen.
5. Yooo white boy Jake just cut my hair better than my long time barber in Atlanta! Hes the real one!!!
6. Great experience. I have been getting my hair cut for atleast 2 years
Services: Shave, Head Shave, Haircut, Shape up, Scissor cut, Straight razor shave
7. Absolute best barber experience… I’ve been going here o. And off for 10 yrs. On special occasions. I’ve driven over an hr to get a haircut here. 1 dozen chairs. Everyone is proficient. And as a guy. They ALL use a straight razor
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I was a walk in and my son is 3, hes iffy about haircuts and as soon as he sat down started to lose his mind. All the barbers were so nice about it and the one cutting his hair did a great job even though my son was moving around and crying, he even tried to make him feel better quite a few times. Great place to go for sure.
9. Flawless fade, Samir is the master with that single blade barber’s razor
10. Went in for a haircut and beard trim. They did a great job. It takes longer than the chain haircut places but barbershops like this one pay so much more attention to the little details than the unisex chains do. They definitely have a repeat customer.