New York’s Finest Barber Shop
Recent Comments New York’s Finest Barber Shop:
1. Got my haircut by Jose, he’s the best I followed him to this location. His chairs all the way in the back on the left mainly does appointments but he takes walk-ins occasionally. Hands down the best barber I’ve ever been to.
2. Excellent customer service and cuts. It has all the rights tools pool table, basketball hoops and other entertainments that make your wait pleasant. The owner makes you feel like home.
3. Critical: Professionalism
Probably not the best choice for new guests. It’d be great if there’s was a sign on the window/door specifying that it’s appointment only. If you walk in and take a seat the barbers don’t really acknowledge you or ask if you’re new or need
4. Flaco best barber I have had been going to him for many of years won’t let anybody ever touch my hair
Services: Shave, Haircut
5. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Me and my bro went in for a cut last week and it was pretty bad. If you want an uneven haircut this is your place. See the big guy with acne scars and he got you! Go somewhere else with better barbers and a nicer cleaner shop.
6. Great Barber shop Flaco the owner and Jose are phenomenal barbers. Appointments recomended but walk in Welcome
7. Very clean environment, exceptionally skilled barbers and great overall atmosphere!!
8. Critical: Quality
The barber charged too much for a simple haircut. Be careful the barbers are different all the times and charge different prices. I noticed an instability of barbers which makes the place not confident.
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Natalya knows her way around some scissors. She really understood what I was looking for when I explained it. Also I’m not much of a talker in the chair. I feel its a moment of peace during the day to relax. She did a great job of making it a relaxing experience.
10. Great barbers. Great music. Great ambient. I bring my two boys for bald fades.