New Era Barbershop
Recent Comments New Era Barbershop:
1. Jazos is an absolute artist!! What he managed to do to my beard no other has been able to. He’s got a client for the life of this beard for sure.
2. These guys are seriously top notch barbers…. Everytime you sit down you get a professional cut, fade, etc, and their straight razor work is crazy clean. Definitely worth a visit.
Services: Haircut, Straight razor shave
3. Went for haircut as walk-in & Dom took me right away. Decent haircut @ a fair price=$20
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Brought my two boys here today. Called first. No wait. Oldest son had Chris who did a great job. Younger son had a man but didn’t get his name has curly hair. Both were great. Place was professional not uncomfortable at all. All of them
5. What a great place. Jazelle was absolutely great and everyone else was awesome. Definitely a great place
6. Go only to be helped by Dominic but leave with a feeling and sense of camaraderie and belonging with an old world neighborly good-natured vibe and great service plus you look absolutely spectacular when he’s done with you every time and
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
My 14 year old boy really needed a new look. He’s always gone to the hair salon and gotten the kiddy cut. I took him to New Era and he came home looking like the young man he is. Direct quote “ I really liked it. They were really cool, very
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Quality
If I could give this place 10 stars I would, best haircut of my life.
9. Hands down the best here in CT, driven all around this state over the last couple years and this is the only on getting repeat business from me. Won’t be going anywhere else. Ask for Derek (but honestly haven’t seen a bad cut come from any of them)
10. Every time i. Go its always a good experience and atmosphere.Eddys great and wouldnt go anywhere else.