Recent Comments Nails&Spa:
1. The shape is amazing and the colors are pretty but the nail tech nicked my finger 3 times and he filed my natural nail down too far so they really hurt. The nail tech seemed distracted while doing my nails so I have acrylic stuck on my skin
2. We love coming here to get pedicures. They do an extremely good job on the massage. The deluxe is the only way to go! My wife and daughter say the color on their nails never lasts longer.
3. My favorite outing with my 4 year old grand-daughter. They take so much time and care with her she loves it! While I get a nice pedi for myself.
Services: Pedicures, Manicures
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This is the best nail salon I’ve ever been to, the customer service is great and all the employees are great. They are so gentle with everything that they do and will never ask you to do anything Whenever they do your nails they make you
5. After stumbling on Nails&Spa in need of a summer pedicure, I have been a loyal customer for over a decade! I live across town, and will always make the 20 min drive; I have yet to find another nail salon who delivers the quality and service for their extremely reasonable prices!
6. Great customer service. I came in with my daughter while she got her nails done. They were very busy! I’ve never had my nails done and asked if they could fit me in. They made an exception and got me in without an appointment. It was fun & everyone was very nice!
7. I’ve been solely going to this nail salon for 5 years! Ive never left un happy with my services. They also have great customer service, a few times I’ve ended up chipping or breaking a nail and they always tell me to come right in and have
8. Critical: Cleanliness
I got a pedicure here here in July 2020 and had the toenail polish on for 2 months. When I took my toenail polish off I saw this mark on my toenail and I’m almost sure it’s fungus. I don’t frequent nail spas and this is the only one I’ve
9. Outstanding place if you’re looking to be pampered and relax!! We called last minute for a large wedding group as another salon wasn’t working out. As the bride, I was looking for french tips, while my bridesmaids were doing gels (all
10. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I went in for a dip manicure and the worker rushed me to pick out a color while taking off my previous nail color. It was very difficult to look through the colors with one hand. After feeling the pressure to pick