Recent Comments Nail Spa:
1. This salon is the best in town! I came in needed a gel fill and nail fix… I left feeling like I had a new set of nails! Lana is incredible. I have very sensitive fingers and hate when tech use the drill because they can be careless. I
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I was looking for a quality nail salon near me and this place is phenomenal. They do amazing work! They make sure that all the nails are the same shape and length. I love that they take a little extra time to make sure the nails look great
3. Phenomenal! Amazing! Beautiful! I dont have enough adjectives to describe how much my daughter loves her nails. We have found our new nail salon. It is also much closer. Calvin was great and I highly, highly recommend.
4. I appreciate that they’re open Sunday’s when most others are closed. Also, they’ll accept Venmo/cash app for services and tips which is really convenient!
5. I’m giving this place a 3 star review this is why. For my first visit and being kind of selective about my nails considering I rarely get them done I wanna say it was a little bit better than ok. The nail tech did try his best to match the
6. I went and got a gel manicure yesterday. It hasn’t even been 24 hours since getting them done and my nail polish is just peeling right off. I’m really saddened by this since it’s only been one day. I’ve never had gel nails do this before.
7. I’ve decided this is my nail salon! Walk-in only, but worth the wait in my opinion. I had Nikki for a pedicure and Calvin for dip. They accept money transfer app payments, which is convenient. Staff is very friendly and does great work.
8. Lana is the best! My nails last a long time. Salon is kept very clean and everyone is super nice.
Services: Acrylic nails, Nail art, Pedicures
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Today I was seen by Calvin. It was busy but I waited because I was referred to him by a friend. He was so nice and I lobe my nails. Got a soak off and fill set! The price was great!. One thing about him and this place they will take care you but it’s busy you just have to wait until your turn. It’s worth it
Services: Acrylic nails, Nail art
10. I’ve been going to them for over a year and they are the best nail salon I’ve been to by far! Very affordable and amazing quality. Their always supper buys but the wait is worth it .
Services: Dip powder, Acrylic nails, Nail art, Pedicures