Recent Comments NAIL LOUNGE:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
First time ever getting my nails done where someone took their time on doing them. I had a conversation about customer service last week and we feel businesses sacrifice quality and pride in their work to squeeze in more customers to
2. Critical: Quality
I don’t ever post comments, especially negative but I feel this needed to be addressed. I went to get my French dip nails done Friday before my vacation on Tuesday by one of the owners. I could tell the work was being rushed because once
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I have been going here since they opened. They are amazing here. So friendly and welcoming. And they are amazing nail techs! I have high standards for my nails and they really exceed my expectations.
Services: Manicures, Pedicures, Gel manicure, Nail art, Acrylic nails
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
I love this place more than anything. Every tech and employee is funny, talented, and so kind. I used to hate the process of getting my nails done and now I look forward to it. They are fast but never let the little things go; they always make sure i leave happy. Its also a very clean place. so so good and the nails always last!
Services: Manicures, Nail art, Acrylic nails
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Lolly (hope I spelled it right) did my nails exactly what I asked for. I spent months growing out my nails for this. I was so in absolute awe. I don’t really get my nails manicured, but this was a special occasion and she truly made it happen for me! Thank you!
6. I wasn’t happy with my dip powder nails. Clara was in a rush and wasn’t asking me anything about if I liked it or not! She kept talking with other staff and was looking for new customer while I was sitting there waiting for her to finish
7. By far the best nail salon I’ve ever been to!! Super clean and friendly staff. Clara and Amber do a phenomenal job with nail designs. I always get compliments on my nails! Pretty good pricing too for shellac manicures.
8. I really wanted this nail salon to work for me because the staff is nice and color selection is good, but I’ve tried several times, and every time I get a gel manicure it starts to peel after only a couple days. Usually gel manicures last me 2+ weeks.
9. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
terrible service, extremely rude staff and completely messed up the design i wanted. very overpriced considering my nails fell off in 2 days. will not be coming back again staff was very rude do not recommend nail lounge.
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I made an appointment for manicure with dip powder nails and acrylic tips and they were able to get me in the same day. The place was clean and had a great ambiance. Everyone wore masks and there were glass shields between the technicians