Recent Comments Nail Designs:
1. So I had an appointment at another salon, it was set for 9:30 am… after waiting for an hour +, I left. I stopped at Nail Designs as it was close to where my mom lives. I pretty much got in right away and had the best pedicure!!! This is now my forever place now. I recommend Nail Designs to anyone, you won’t be sorry.
Services: Pedicures, Gel manicure
2. Thought I’d try this place because I’ve had enough of my former nail spa for acting privileged.
Trying this new location was well worth it. Very clean establishment, newly
3. Called before I came on a Friday afternoon to make an appointment for my partner and I to get pedicures and was told that there wasn’t anyone there and that I didn’t need an appointment. So we left immediately and mind you— we live 4
4. Lee did an amazing job on a full set dip powder and waxing my brows and lip! She made me feel comfortable and was very nice. The whole place was clean and nice.
5. Kevin did my nails horribly. None of the lines on my nails were straight, and he cut my finger and i had blood all over my pinkie. and I ended up paying $70 for nails i hate, that were not done correctly. I also had an appointment and had to wait an hour before I was helped.
Service: Acrylic nails
6. Best place I’ve been to! I highly recommend them. They are very clean and welcoming. They know many customers by name which you don’t hear of often. My nails were messed up from the last place rushing and being sloppy.She took her time and
7. Love the hard workers here… they are wonderful… go in get a deluxe pedicure and you’ll see why.
8. I’ve always loved this salon, mostly for their deluxe pedicures. Safe environment with masks available for customers (and for sale by the box right now).
9. This has been my nail salon for several years now and they remodeled and put in all new pedicure chairs and manicure stations less than 2 years ago. It is spotlessly clean, they’re taking all of the COVID precautions and I always feel very comfortable while I’m there. Awesome staff, affordable prices!
10. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
They were really rude to me and my sister when we were getting our nails done a bit ago there. told me a set price on two sets and then told me it was $15 more than the set price they said before They put the nails on. They were really rude