Recent Comments Nail Bar:
1. Lyla does an amazing job. I love all the gel options they have. Have been going for about 3 years and have never had a bad experience.
2. First time here, service was amazing in 2021. Recently I booked an appointment for 2 Mani/pedis at 1. We waited for over a 1/2 to get going. My tech took a hot towel out that was far too hot and started to small my legs! I yelped.
3. I usually don’t leave negative reviews.. overall disappointed. My daughters cuticles bled for awhile and then were left sore for days. For myself I wasn’t listened to at all on what I wanted. The lady ended up doing what she thought would
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
I went there with a design in mind and asked if they could do it and they said yes and they did not disappoint!! I was so happy with the results and how well they are holding up! Best place in DL!!
Services: Gel manicure, Nail art, Acrylic nails, Pedicures
5. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
I went got a full gel set today. The filing hurt so bad and i kept telling her but she didn’t care and was VERY rude. After she was done filing my nails i looked at them and LITERALLY had skin hanging off each finger. When I asked for
6. Always a good spot to get nails done. Many options and professional staff.
7. Ask and you shall receive at Nail Bar Detroit Lakes. My go to nail salon for self pampering 💯♥️
8. Absolutely wonderful service fast but very wonderfully done nails!! I received so many compliments on them can’t wait until my next appointment!!
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
Every time i go here i get the powder dip nails done and they do a wonderful job! The service was good but there was a bit of a scheduling issue, i have to wait 15+ minutes to get started but it is not a big issue because if you are going to get your nails done you shouldn’t need to rush off somewhere in an hour
10. Loved my nails, and great price