Recent Comments Mystic Nails:
1. Broke a nail after getting my nails done at a mediocre place – they were able to get me in last minute and it took 5 minutes to fix. Color match was perfect!
2. I had a very great experience here! The owner was very friendly and made us feel welcome the whole time. The nails where also great and I will be definitely coming back.
Service: Acrylic nails
3. I paid $75 for the worst pedicure of my life. The woman doing my pedicure would not stop trying to butter me up with superficial compliments. She proceeded to severely cut my heel from taking an emery board to one spot consistently, even
4. Unbelievable experience. The worst I have had at a nail salon! I’m not even mad at the woman with clear cognitive issues, I’m very mad at the man running the place that let her work with customers. This is how my sister walked out (photo)-half of her gel polish still on her nails! SO SO SO BAD!
5. I love going here and have been for years ! Tony and Tina are so nice and work hard to make sure you are happy with your service.
I like supporting this family business.
6. I love mystic, they remembered me after one visit after a year, they always are so nice too.
And prices are reasonable (in my opinion) if I call ahead and ask them to pick
7. This place is great. The couple the own it work super hard and ultimately just want their customers to be happy. I’ve seen them do some out-of-the-way customer friendly things and I always leave feeling happy and satisfied with my mani/pedi.
8. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I got an ingrown toenail from my pedicure at Mystic; the pain started the day after my pedicure from Tina. She went back and cut at my big toenails ten times at least! I should have told her to stop. She did that with my cuticles and nails
9. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Honestly the worst mani/pedi experience I have ever had. I don’t even know where to start. The women bounced back and forth between two of us, doing our pedicures at the same time- making it nearly impossible to not skip steps…which we
10. Very nice couple known them for years and years. I’d say of my last two visits were far from the greatest quality but they still make u want to come back.