Moetown’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Moetown’s Barber Shop:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I have to say I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service. I have an autistic son who is terrified of the rain and thunder. My son needed a haircut and, I called to see if someone can make a house call instead of going to
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This barbershop is amazing! I brought my son in to get a haircut. Fero did such an incredible job, he listens to what you want and truly delivers. He had so much patience with my son. The entire staff knows what they’re doing and the
3. The most efficient barbershop I’ve ever been to since living in Tampa. Reservations using Booksy makes things run super smooth. Hardly ever waiting past my appointment time. Great vibes from everyone and teamwork is evident. Best experience I’ve had living in Tampa for 15 years.
4. Bishop was very welcoming and easy to talk to. Did a great job on the little hair I have left 😄. Got to catch a great Animal Planet episode while there. Enjoyed it and will be back if my hair helps out.
5. Fero is very patient and cheerful! He’s so professional. This has been always the place to go for my Husband to get haircut and beard trimming. He’s chatty and love being around people which makes him special in what he’s doing. Best in town ! Hands Down!
6. A special shout out of thanks to “The Bishop” for taking care of my best friend Bruce from NJ. Visiting Tampa several times during 2021, his first objective on arrival was to schedule an appointment with The Bishop. Nothing like a
7. Fernando is who you want to see. The man knows his cuts. Very professional very friendly just a nice guy in general. Highly recommend Moetowns barbershop Will definitely be back!
8. First time checking this place out, took my 2 sons one by Derrick and the other by
Fernando. Both came out awesome they chose their new barbers and shop. Awesome place
9. Best barber shop in Tampa. Cool setup with great hair cutters available. Great location off 75 and a cool Mexican restaurant right next door that serves liquor. Do you self favour and spend a few more dollars and get your hair done right.
10. Been coming to this place for the last 3 years and never had a complaint, solid cuts, clean place, and respectful of the customers. Thanks to Moe and my barber Jose, who has done my haircuts and with all his experience from NY and FL, knows