Recent Comments Millennium Nails:
1. My experience was not good at all! Had a manicure on Saturday evening and by Sunday I had to revisit the salon to have them fix my already chipped polish. The woman asked me who did my manicure and that she could fix the service. She told
2. Cathy did my nails and did amazing! Such a relaxed place and amazing staff!!!
Services: Pedicures, Manicures, Waxing, Nail art
3. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
My wife and daughter came in for something soo simple as soon as they went in they acted like it was the hardest thing they have ever done and refused so she ended up with basic nails 100$ for both while talking trash the whole time terrible people terrible service pure trash picture on the right they said was way to much
Service: Nail art
4. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
I will NEVER go here again, they cut me up, did the worst pain job, not even even or the same size. Then when I came to get my money back tried to tell me the only problem was the nail polish color and she told me I needed three coats instead of two! Had them removed and now they are even worse and I’m in pain!
5. Critical: Quality
I went here tonight 12/4/21 to treat my daughter to a bday gift I left paying $118 for this!!! My daughters tech was on point w her cow print nails meanwhile I couldnt even get full coverage on my nails. She left spots on my skin from the
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Quality, Value
I know most people only write negative reviews, hence leaving a poor score. But I have been going to this salon for over 3 years. I have been to others, but this is the ONLY place where my manicures will last. You cannot be afraid to tell
7. Never any issues with this place. Been here about 5 times over past couple of years. Below is a picture of my nails right now (nude/pink color) and a picture of them on day 1 (three weeks ago)!
8. Tommy is AMAZING! He did the best full set i’ve ever had. Not bulky whatsoever but not too thin. I used to hate acrylics because they always seemed to be way too bulky for me but Tommy did an amazing job. 10/10 recommend him.
Service: Acrylic nails
9. Positive: Value
I’ve been in TOWN for living – as of 7 months NOW 🖤😀🙃😍👏🏼‼️💯💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽 And I’m Gonna Say I NEVER 👎 had a issue or a problem with getting my NEW FULL SETS I STAY in love with each set 💅🏽💯‼️🤩🤩
Services: Pedicures, Manicures, Acrylic nails, Nail art
10. Love my nails and Cathy was so friendly! ❤️❤️ 10/10 recommend!