Mike T’s Studio Barbershop
Recent Comments Mike T’s Studio Barbershop:
1. I came in for a cut after googling them and seeing they were highly rated. The haircut I got? Terrible.
2. Great barber shop! We have been coming here for about 3 years now a very clean and friendly atmosphere. Lots of barbers on staff. Our first trip we were walk-ins and the whole family (4) was able to get cuts within the same hour.
3. Pretty good barbers, but not family friendly at all. Too much bad language. If you are gonna have conversations like that at least make sure no ladies or kids are around.
4. My review is not based on the shop as a whole but only a specific barber. Do NOT GO TO SEAN!!!! Sean left a Permanent scare around my line up attempting to use a razor I repeat DO NOT GO TO SEAN . The shop cool thoo …..
Services: Haircut, Shape up
5. This shop is freaking cool.. the owner is type of person who you want to take care of you. It was a great big pleasure to have seen such a clean refreshing shop who also has great pricing with no INFLATION because of Covid that’s awesome .
6. Great shop. Always clean, lots of great barbers available. I don’t remember when I started getting my hair cut here, but it’s the only place I go now. Some barbers accept card payments and some don’t, but this place is a definite go to.
7. My second time bringing my boys here, Nd I love the outcome. I’m so excited to find a professional barber shop. Crispy (not sure if that’s how he spells) is who my boys see. However, the gentlemen here are very professional and nice. They
8. I’ve been coming to this barbershop for years and crispy mike always hooks my hair up and find fashion. The barbershop atmosphere itself is very family friendly and I feel very comfortable coming to this shop over the past years I’ve been coming to it.
9. I’ve been bringing my son here for the past two years Everyone at the barbershop is very friendly and professional. The barbershop is very clean.
10. One of men’s hardest challenges every time we move is finding a reliable Barber. That has been my challenge after moving 13 times in the pst 5 years. Now that i’m fairly permanent in the area i ended up in Chuck’s seat and everything from