Makk’s Barber Parlor
Recent Comments Makk’s Barber Parlor:
1. If you want a good haircut DON’T waste your time with Clarissa. My hairline was slanted and the cut was no where near even or symmetrical and she doesn’t know how to fade properly at all. If you have anything other than straight hair you’re
2. Jamie has been my barber for a long time. This place is great and I know all of the other barbers here do a great job, too. Very friendly, welcoming, and relaxed atmosphere.
3. I saw a bad review of Clarissa on here so I had to write this review. She is the BEST. I get fades every time and they’re amazing. I literally have referred all my friends and family to her. They have all made her their go-to for haircuts.
Services: Straight razor shave, Scissor cut
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This shop is under new ownership and is AMAZING. The staff is friendly and experienced. I was greeted as soon as I entered and the shop seems welcoming to all. I received a great haircut from Ivan. The best haircut I’ve ever gotten in Orlando. Makk’s is definitely my new barbershop of choice.
Services: Shave, Straight razor shave, Scissor cut, Shape up, Beard trim, Haircut, Buzz cut
5. Kloe always kills it with super clean skin fades. Great atmosphere and diversity through the shop. Really avoids any “toxic masculinity” you’d find in typical barbershop and makes all feel welcome.
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I have been coming to Mr. Man Barbershop for over a year now and I have tired other barbershops throughout the city. This by far is the best shop that provides excellent customer service and warm welcoming atmosphere. Abbie is always
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Amazing shop with amazing professionals!!!! Abbie is a phenomenal shop owner and all the barbers are world class!!! Went to Skyler today and she crushed it! Love getting my haircut here. It’s more than a cut, it’s an experience!
Services: Shave, Straight razor shave, Shape up, Haircut
8. There’s something about a straight razor shave, therapeutic and very relaxing. Skyler is my go to barber and I haven’t had a bad experience.
9. I have been coming here for over 5 years. I walked in one day because it was close to my apartment, and have never went to another barbershop since.
Sierra, and Abbie are absolute gems. The conversation, the company, and of
10. Positive: Quality
Ivan, the owner, is a god in terms of his skills in mens grooming. I refuse to see anyone else, but im sure the rest of his staff is just as good. I’ve been seeing him for years for fresh fades and i’ve never felt more transformed by a haircut than by Ivan. Check out his IG @theveganbarber