Main Street Haircuts
Recent Comments Main Street Haircuts:
1. Jim, hands down the best barber. That’s my opinion. Over all a great experience with the shop and other employees. You should definitely stop by and check it out. I come all the way from Georgia just to get my hair cut.
2. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Thank you for googling our shop, we’ve been here for 15 years and would be happy to be your new barbers, we have 4 barbers all with at least 15 years experience. Appointments are recommended as we have been very busy with the growing area.
3. Always a great haircut for my 8 year old son.
Located in the shopping center where Old Saint Augustine Road Meets Philips
4. Great place to go for a haircut. Definitely book an appointment in advance.
5. My barber shop for 6 years since moving to the area. Mike (owner) is a goodan.
6. First time at this barbershop. Was able to get in right away so sat down in a young girls chair but as the haircut went on, the guy came over and sounded like he was teaching her and ended up finishing the haircut for the most part. The
7. I was in Jax for the weekend to Vista my dad and needed hair cut for my boys. Read the reviews all stellar so I said let’s go. The place rocks it was fast super, friendly and they did a great job.
8. Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I just want to thank everyone that has sat in my chair and shared their experience.. I really appreciate the wonderful compliments.😊 please feel free to ask for me when calling our Barber shop, I’d love to be your Barber!!
Have a Great Day!
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
We just moved into the area and this was the first place to pop up when I googled barber shops near me. Saw they had a great rating. Called to make an appointment and Patty did my haircut. I wasn’t sure what to expect but she did an amazing
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
If you are looking for a good barber and very reasonable price look no furthere! This is the place for you.. i’ve been to almost all barber shops around town and all the price are at least $35/$50 bucks. This place cut my har the same way