Recent Comments Maila Nails:
1. Positive: Quality
This is my 3rd time doing a dip manicure here. I have had Lynn & Chris for my dip manicure and I was so happy with how my nails turned out all 3 times. For the manicure it is fast but efficient which I loved & the 2 pedicures I have had were the average time of a good base line pedicure along with a massage.
Services: Dip powder, Manicures
2. Amazing service and awesome work! I took my 10 year old daughter to get a manicure with me and they were superb! The salon was top notch! I wouldn’t go anywhere else and I’ve been searching for a while!!! You won’t be disappointed!!!!
3. Love my French mani/pedi
The best nail salon in Sterling Heights and I’ve been to them all.
They do exactly as you ask.They are always friendly and welcoming. Walk in welcome but best to make an appointment.
4. Went in the other day for my first experience and it was great! Initially got this one guy in the beginning who was having a hard time with the acrylic I think but they moved me to another tech and got me taken care of without me having to
5. The Worst customer service ever. They will give your appointment to the people who walk in and you will end up waiting for too long. So if you want to go there and waist your time and day it’s the right place!!
6. The wait was definitely longer than I thought but my nails were definitely worth the wait. My nail tech was very nice, patient, and funny. I don’t get my nails done often so had a lot of questions, she was very knowledgeable and had no
7. When I came through the door I was asked to use hand sanitizer , that’s great! But then I noticed everyone that came in after me who wasn’t BLACK wasn’t asked to use hand sanitizer!!!! Then I asked for medium length nails and the lady
8. Paid 81 for an ombre coffin shaped nails. I didn’t get ANYTHINH I asked for. The blending sucked so badly that you could feel where she started. My nails were different lengths & sizes.
9. Positive: Quality, Value
Had a pedicure this weekend. $30 , great chairs and got a great pedicure. Highly recommend only downside was appointment lasted over 1 hour and 47 minutes
Services: Pedicures, Manicures
10. I’ve been going here for years. It is best if you make an appointment. They are always prompt, professional and overall very kind. They really care for their customers which is shown through their hospitality and service.