Mai Hoa Beauty Salon
Recent Comments Mai Hoa Beauty Salon:
1. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
I called this salon this morning and asked for a same day appointment because I had gotten my hair cut and colored at a different salon yesterday and the color was all wrong.
2. This salon gets super busy, but they are good with people helping the stylists by washing hair and blow dry to keep customers moving. Reservations are advised but they will try to accomodate walk ins as much as possible. I have not had issues with getting the cut (men’s) I want from the three stylists I’ve had (Kim, Trang, and Nam).
3. Not only was my haircut completely off but so was my experience. Mr Nam was the stylist that cut my hair and he cut it way too short. I specifically told him I wanted to keep my length, yet he insisted on cutting it. I finally said okay but
4. Hands down my favorite hair salon. Not only are the prices reasonable, but they do a great job coloring and cutting my Asian hair. Be sure to make an appointment especially if you’re not just getting a hair cut. We’ve moved away from
5. Positive: Quality, Value
This is my 3rd time coming to Mai Hoa salon. The first & second time was for my bangs & this time is for a reshape haircut. Trang was my hairstylist & I love how my hair turned out 😍❤️ Everyone at the Salon is super nice & I would come back here again 💕
6. Kim is a great stylist! The prices aren’t too bad with washing hair before the haircut.
7. Warning they work on multiple people at once and you don’t get their full attention!!!
8. The best salon in my whole 3 years in USA. Been to salons in Texas, Detroit, Indiana, California what not. But this omg the best..such a great service and super quick i was out in just 35min with amazing results. Love it
9. This is my go-to place for a haircut in the Twin cities! Great no-frills Asian haircut, and great value prices. A wash and cut for only $20!
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I had really long damaged black hair. I had shown the hair dressers what I’d like (a really ashy blonde almost grey) and they said it was doable but they kindly suggested to add dimension by keeping stripes of my natural hair color. I said