Recent Comments Magic Nails:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Punctuality, Quality
This place is absolutely amazing. They do amazing designs and are super friendly. I got some acrylics done for the first time in a while and they made the experience so much better than the last time, they made me feel very comfortable
2. In short, I would not recommend this place for new clients and visitors.
(Long story) I was looking for a new nail shop since I just moved into the area
3. Monica is fanominal. She always makes my nails look like a million. I highly recommend her.
4. First time at “Happy Nails” and I enjoyed the excellent experience with the young lady that did my feet and Kelly M.
They were amazing. I was in a hurry, had reservations for dinner. Ms. Kelly M.
5. The staff there was very sweet and my nail artist did quality work, she made sure it was exactly right. And you can’t beat the price! I will definitely be back.
Service: Gel manicure
6. 4.5 stars – The employees are very kind and accommodating. My technician worked very fast and I was worried she was rushing, but she asked for my approval/opinion at every step, so I think she was just a fast worker. My nails turned out
7. Went in for a pedicure and they were fantastic. My nails were in terrible condition and they didn’t judge or shame me. Loved everything I experienced.
8. They are horrible I pointed out after a pedicure that my feet were still not smooth and they said put lotion on them and it will get better. I did that and my feet are still pulling. I will not use them anymore. I also left a $10 tip for a bad 👎 job
9. I walked in midday on a Wednesday and was seen right away. $50 for these beauties. She did a great job. I will be coming here for all of my nail needs.
10. Mai is the best! She has killed my acrylics every time! She’s quick, gentle, and detail oriented. She makes sure the acrylic/gel isn’t too thick and has always made sure I don’t have any annoying acrylic chunks under my nails! (She’s also never made me bleed which is a first!!!) Thank you, Mai! <3