Lily’s Nails & Spa
Recent Comments Lily’s Nails & Spa:
1. Been going here for almost four years and I wouldn’t try anywhere else; I LOVE the crew here!!! I wish my daughter and I took pics of our Halloween nails 😯 I personally choose Amy if there’s an option, only because she designs the way I
2. After a few months of getting my nails dipped at a different salon, I tried Lily’s because the nails never held up and I was having to get them done every two weeks. I am so impressed with my nails from Lily’s. Two and a half weeks and they
3. Absolutely the worst salon experience I have ever had. Came in for a shellac pedicure from out of town with an appointment time, only to wait over an hour for my feet to even be put into water. Had to ask for a third coat of polish, and it
4. I got my salons mixed up and came here on accident and got the guy who has bad reviews. He filed into my skin so hard it bled on two different fingers (I really hope he threw away the bloody file), covered my fingertips in acetone or
5. Terrible service, and I was the only person in the place, other than four other nail techs sitting around on their phones/laptops. I am very disappointed as Lily’s came highly recommend by someone who regularly gets their nails done there.
6. Lily normally does my nails, she’s slower and not as detailed as her husband. He’s terrific. They’re all fun to chat with very nice. And they really want to make sure you get what you want.
7. My daughter and I have been going there for years. We’ve never been disappointed. They’re super kind and friendly. Great prices!
8. Absolutely the worst nails I have ever recieved. The only reason I walked out was because my mom and 2 year old was in the car and my baby was tired. The younger guy did them. He laid in the acrylic wayyyy to thick, and it isnt even. The
9. It’s my nail place!!! Be having my nails done there for many years. Thank you Jimmy.
10. This was the best dip manicure I have had. I am going on four weeks and besides my nails growing out, it still looks like it was just done. I live 45 minutes away and was there with a friend, and am considering driving back because it was so good!