Lily Spa Nails
Recent Comments Lily Spa Nails:
1. My friend and I were taken care of the moment we arrived! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I loved my experience at Lily Nails. I had a wonderful pedicure and will be back for another. They have a stamp card too if you are a frequent customer!
Services: Dip powder, Manicures, Pedicures, Acrylic nails, Foot massage
2. Critical: Quality
Ok so the male nail tech ruined my nails twice he filed my ring finger nail so wrong it made my finger looked deformed. I pay good $ in pampering myself. and to receive poor quality is just so WRONG on so many levels so in that being said
3. Been using Lily Spa for 3 years. Always get great service, my girl Rosie always does the best! Also best eye brow wax anywhere!
4. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Most painful nail experience I’ve ever had in 20+ years I’ve been getting my nails done! Almost had me in tears she cut so many fingers she was rough with me cuticles after many times telling her it hurt! She never led up! She did a full
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
BEST PEDICURE IVE EVER HAD! The prices were reasonable, service was excellent and it was my first time. I appreciate them showing me the menu of the prices in advance of service also. Will definitely be coming back!
Services: Gel manicure, Pedicures, Foot massage
6. This has been my go to place for my nails for a long time (I dont get them done often 1-3x a year?) and I have been cut to the point of bleeding from the cuticle trimmer two times before, but i was understanding and felt like accidents
7. Hillary did awesome thank you when I get rich I will hire you to do my nails personally you are awesome 💯😊😂😇💯♥️
8. Very nice and affordable nail salon. It is clean, well priced, and the service is fast but thorough. Always leave feeling relaxed!
9. I just love Lily Spa Nails! I go once a month for a pedicure. The salon is clean and the people are wonderful! I was there recently and they have replaced all of the pedicure chairs. So comfortable!!!
10. Have been here several times for pedicures. Reasonably priced, yummy smelling scrubs, ahhhhhh, so relaxing and my toes never looked happier. They do provide the super thin foam flip flops, but I prefer to bring my own so if I step on a