Recent Comments Lee Nails:
1. Clean place, friendly workers. Went with my mom. They did an amazing job. My mom and I got gel. First time at Lee Nails, will definitely go back. They accept walk-ins
2. Best pedicure in town. They don’t rush and are always very pleasant. Love it. Would highly recommend!
3. I’m not the girl who has her nails done once a week, but since I have a wedding this weekend, I wanted my nails to look nice.
4. This was my first and last time at Lee Nails. My nail tech started off by removing my dip with a tool instead of soaking it off which caused 3 of my real nails to break off. I asked for shellac and she put my nails under the light for
5. This whole in the wall place is freaking amazing. I was trying to avoid rush hour so I stopped in here. Pedi/Mani very quiet chill atmosphere. The tech did my nails so wonderfully there wasnt even a drip of polish anywhere outside of my
6. Nice pedicure comes with towel, can be packed I usually ask for Too
7. I always get good service. I always get the guys.. The ladies in there always seem to have a attitude. So for now I give them 3 stars.My daughter got the lady in 3.. She didnt her toes done. Bad attitude.
8. My nail technician Fina was so caring & professional she was not in a hurry for her next client.I felt very special,she kept asking me if I was ok.It was my first time & I will be going back just to see her only
9. Critical: Professionalism
Very unprofessional, I have been going to this nail salon for years and requesting a specific nail (Holly).. for two weeks in a row this salon has been pushing my appointments later and later in the day and today she told me she put my
10. Critical: Punctuality, Quality
I got an manicure and a pedicure. My feet soaked for like 25 before someone came over when they did they added more hot water burning my feet and overflowing the water. They finally fixed my my water and I sat there waiting another 15