Latinos Barber Shop
Recent Comments Latinos Barber Shop:
1. I awaited an 1hr and 30mins to get my eyebrows done-horrible service. I guess the customer is left to guess on there own what the stylists specialty is-was never approached. I literally had to ask them to help me-never coming back.
2. This WHITE BOY got an awesome haircut from Lil shorty with the colored hair. Good fade job. Boooom!
3. Very friendly, made sure to ask if I was happy
4. This was like the only place downtown in Bakersfield that I could find that was open for business and to top it all off they even cut better than many other baber shops in other areas.
5. Alexis is the best he always cut.my hair it’s bad asss
6. I love this place and the nail salon connected to it! They’re great people with an upbeat atmosphere. I get compliments on my son’s hair daily.
7. Stayed late for us. We need my husband’s hair cut on a Sunday. They closed at 8pm, we where coming from Lake Isabella and didn’t arrive till a few min after 8pm. They where great! Gave a great cut!!!! Highly recommend !!!
8. Went to cut my hair. Asked for a fade. And got no fade. My hair looks like a damn mushroom head. The lady was talking to someone else about her side business instead of paying attention to what she was doing , which is cutting my hair.
9. I’ve been coming here since ’09. Got a good team, chill environment, Maye hooks you up!!!!
10. Been coming here for years to try and support the Raza, but to much inconsistency. Like to much, if your serious about your haircuts and love how you look you need consistency. I don’t get that here. You have been warned