LaRosa’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments LaRosa’s Barber Shop:
1. My second visit and as a walkin they got my in a chair fast. Another excellent cut, pleased to giving a tip. I live in Florida, so I have a regular barber I usually insist on going to, however; I couldn’t wait any longer since I travel over the road. They are definitely my barbershop of choice in Michigan.
2. Been coming here for a few years, great old school hair cut with a neck shave at the end. They also do a great beard shave as well, highly recommended barber shop.
3. Outstanding. In and out 20 minutes for me. Loved the haircut and atmosphere. My new hair cut place
4. Friendliest staff, took great care of us and left my son looking great. I highly recommend LaRosa’s Barber Shop!
5. Never again, three strikes you’re out. Use to like my haircut regularly, maybe one bad cut a year, not this year, last 3 progressively got worse. They should have hats available.
6. Don’t let beardy anywhere near your hair. Went in being able to pull my hair down to chin, asked for just a little TRIM and suddenly I’ve got a buzz on the side and the top doesn’t even reach my eyebrows. Never coming back
7. Great place to go for a haircut. People are nice and friendly
8. Great environment for families. Cheap, high quality haircut and superb service makes this place unrivaled. Once you try it out, I promise you’ll want to get your hair cut more often.
9. Best kept secret for a great haircut. Shh. Edit add 2-22 – Still an excellent haircut for a great price! Pick any barber, you may end up looking different but that’s ok in my book. 😊
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Just got a haircut and a beard trim from nicole and she did a outstanding job !!! This is my first time going to la rosa and ive been looking for a good barber and i finally found one ! For $20 i got haircut trim and tip !! All in 30 minutes.
Services: Beard trim, Haircut