L A Nails
Recent Comments L A Nails:
1. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I was looking for a nearby nail salon after my regular nail tech retired, and found LA Nails. I’d never been here before, but would definitely come back. I walked in and was seated right away. Mary provided the best manicure I’ve had in a
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality
I have been going to this salon for 4 years ! I have found each provider performs a wonderful nail service. They have been very personal in their care, going the extra mile to make sure your nails are beautiful and perfect l! Thankyou ladies, Ann
3. Critical: Cleanliness, Quality, Value
I wouldn’t recommended this place at all. It took them 1 1/2 hours to do dip powder typically takes 1hour. She also didn’t clean up the edges around my nails. She also filed them down to short and to much.
Service: Dip powder
4. This is worst nail place I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. The woman absolutely did not listen to me and made my nails so short and ugly. I paid for acrylics and she made them the length of my actual nails. The shape of the nail is also no where near what I wanted. I will never be returning to this location. Save you money and go elsewhere.
5. I get regular pedis from another salon as I don’t live in the area, I’ve never had any type of issues with my toes until I came here on Saturday. The tech Ann said she “cut out fungus” from my big toe. Since then my toe has been throbbing
6. I just left the shop and the lady with short hair that doesn’t really do much of anything tried to overcharge me on my color chains on my toes because they took forever to finish them. She sat me in the chair and waited 20 minutes before
7. They were busy so that said something positive to me! I was pleased with my session and I got what I wanted plus a much needed foot massage. I enjoyed
8. Van is the absolute best! He always does exactly what I ask for and is so precise with his work. No complaints. He’s the best I’ve ever been to.
9. Very sweet, listened to what I wanted, extremely covid cautious, gentle, meticulous….I just had a wonderful experience and these might be my fave set I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a lot! I’ll definitely be back to see Cindy!
10. If I could give it -5 stars, I would. Truthfully, there are a select few people here that do an amazing job, but my last experience here is not worth ever risking it. I asked for a gel manicure. The person did an AWFUL job at even just a