Recent Comments L.A. Nails:
1. I never get my nails done, but my 12 year old wanted acrylic nails for the 1st time so I decided to get a French tip manicure with just regular nail polish. It cost $32 and was so messy and horrible looking. I could have easily done as good
2. Took me a few weeks to cool off. I am new to Minneapolis and have travelled all over U.S. Had my acrylic stilettos put on in nail salons from Atlantic City to L.A.. Started searching for best salon in Minneapolis when I arrived, was told
3. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
This was so bad I’m still in the pedicure seat it couldn’t wait. Long story short, I’m here for my little brothers wedding really needed my nails and feet done. I walked in …. nothing. No greeting. I knew exactly what I wanted no matter the
4. I went for just a basic manicure. The place is pretty outdated and seemed a little dirty. The nail tech was nice, but the manicure itself left something to be desired. My hands feel very dry and no cuticle oil or lotion was used.
5. Got a full-set today. Showed a picture of what I want and Twa did such an amazing job.. So in love!!! ❤ Will definitely be coming back again. 😊
6. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I am not satisfied with my results . The color was off and the gel manicure used was overly packed on each nail. I have been waiting for 45 minutes and when the lady calls me it’s almost 7 pm ( closes at 7) and I didn’t even think she
7. Really great service and reasonable prices. Despite walking in on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I was still seen right away! My feet and nails look fantastic!
8. We got two walki-in pedicures. The Deluxe pedicure had a scrub and massage which were both relaxing. Good color selection for regular polish. My feet look great!
9. I got gel pedicure and manicure done here, based on my experience I will not be going back. The guy who did the service hurt my toe and it started bleeding when I told him that’s there’s blood around my nail he says “ yeah I know “ and
10. I have gotten gel manicures done before and they usually last me 2-3 weeks. I got these done on a Saturday and by tuesday one gel nail peeled completely off and by friday another nail did.