Kemps River Barber Shop
Recent Comments Kemps River Barber Shop:
1. Once I had my first cut, I have been going back ever since. Tess and Bea are great! Even shown amazing patience with my boys cuts. Price is best in town.
2. My boyfriend got a haircut here for the first time- I absolutely do NOT recommend. At the least, he didn’t get what he asked for…Instead, his haircut looked like a bowl cut, and the back was noticeably patchy- Coming from someone who
3. Amazing service. Good haircut from a quick, friendly staff. Have been going here for years and remains great
4. Great place for a haircut. Nothin fancy, just a great cut at a great price. I always leave looking neat and professional.
5. Get with Angel, the manager. Older veteran. Cuts clean, gentle, and makes sure your hair and head are moisturized.
6. Positive: Quality
I’m in the military so I’ve been getting my haircut at barbers all over America and other countries. This place is literally the best barber shop I’ve ever been to. Almost no wait, great price, excellent service, nice staff, and good quality. I drive 20 min here just to get my haircut and it’s definitely worth it.
7. If you are looking for an excellent, regular Men’s/boy’s haircut and not a fancy dancy hairstylist then Kemps River Barber shop is the place for you. These guys know their craft, they get you in and out without a lot of fanfare/hoopla just a great ole fashioned haircut. I personally wait for Connie but all of the barbers are excellent.
8. The ladies are awesome. Great barbers and very concerned about how you look. I came in for a quick haircut and never looked back!
9. Great atmosphere the barbers are all super friendly and my hair cut is always looks sharp when they are done
10. Quality haircut at reasonable price. Thank You.